MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 02:38 AM   #613
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I understand poverty and children having to work because their families are poor. My grandmother (the smartest person I ever have known) had to quit school in the 4th grade because her father was killed in a mining accident and everyone had to work for the family of five children to survive. What I can't understand is someone wanting to kill someone who has the desire and ability to go to school. Why would anyone want to kill a child or even a young teenage girl and especially one who had done nothing to hurt anyone else.
Control. Those men cannot control women that easily in their country once they were educated. It's sad but true everywhere. And fear is another way to control people. She dare to stand up and fight for herself and encouraging other young girls to do the same scared the s*** out of them so they wanted to suppress that voice.
Lee is offline View My Blog!