MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 02:29 AM   #612
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
It's on the evening news and I feel so sad about this. It's something that a lot of people in this world take the right of education for granted. And absolutely appalled that in some people's mind that demanding education is a deadly sin.

Even for my generation (I know I am an oldie ), I have a female cousin who had to stop her education after elementary school and worked in a factory to help her parents in supporting the family. In my old neighbourhood, there were some little girls who did not go to school at all because they had to take care of their infant siblings while their parents went to work. They were little kids themselves, like 6-7 years old
I understand poverty and children having to work because their families are poor. My grandmother (the smartest person I ever have known) had to quit school in the 4th grade because her father was killed in a mining accident and everyone had to work for the family of five children to survive. What I can't understand is someone wanting to kill someone who has the desire and ability to go to school. Why would anyone want to kill a child or even a young teenage girl and especially one who had done nothing to hurt anyone else.
star is offline View My Blog!