MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 03:18 AM   #611
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post

Also the Pakistani Taliban shot a 14 year old girl who had spoken out in favor of education for girls.
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/worl...-activist.html
It's on the evening news and I feel so sad about this. It's something that a lot of people in this world take the right of education for granted. And absolutely appalled that in some people's mind that demanding education is a deadly sin.

Even for my generation (I know I am an oldie ), I have a female cousin who had to stop her education after elementary school and worked in a factory to help her parents in supporting the family. In my old neighbourhood, there were some little girls who did not go to school at all because they had to take care of their infant siblings while their parents went to work. They were little kids themselves, like 6-7 years old
Lee is offline View My Blog!