MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 02:51 AM   #609
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Hubby is the one who walks Brutus grooms him and cleans up after him Hubby insists taking Brutus everywhere we go.

This morning, Brutus went a bit nuts because hubby was not in bed Hopefully he will finally settle down.

And after 26 hours, hubby finally settled in his hotel room and skyped me last night. Afterward, he would have to clean up and went meeting his co-workers there. No sleep. Lucky for him, he can sleep anywhere, unlike me, so he had adequate sleep in the plane.
I thought I responded to this earlier, but I don't see my post.

I think it's touching that LeeHubby has such a bond with Brutus, and that he is a caregiver too, not just a buddy. We'll have to see how he holds out for the next week-- More than a week, isn't it? Does the plane get in on the 22nd or 23rd?
star is offline View My Blog!