MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - WWW Shanghai R3: Federer - Wawrinka

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 01:05 AM   #65
country flag paseo

paseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WWW Shanghai R3: Federer - Wawrinka

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
I like the 300 reference. Fed's #1 position was also a case of a decent soldier taking advantage of piss poor ones, until he got some real competition.
Yes, Djokovic, Nadal and Murray are all piss. They're in their prime but are letting an only decent and declining old soldier to be ranked above them. #1, even. Maybe they need this decent old soldier to be crippled first, to better him. Pathetic era, this. If they can't even better this old version, I would guess the prime version of this decent soldier would roll all over them with little trouble. bla... bla... bla...

Yeah. This is getting old. It's too easy. I don't find anything remotely witty, funny, and insightful in the bait post AND in my response. I really wish the trolls and tards could come up with something new.

I'm bored. Entertain me, damn it!!!
paseo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote