MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - "Speed up the courts and general court speed Thread"

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 11:27 PM   #822
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Speed up the courts and general court speed Thread"

The solution to slow courts is a more aggressive game

One must develop his net game, of course. Still, as a player, my approach is to attack on some .75 deep and close the net. I'd rather chance my net game vs. the other fellow's passing shots, than defending for 10-15 shots than wait for an error. We need a slam champion with a game like this, and will inspire a generation to all play like this, fast court game would increase in interest, courts get sped up by tennis mafia, everyone wins.

MTF, of course, would complain that the game is too fast, hardly a point more than 3 balls. MTF would long for the days of Nadal-Djokovic grind fests.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote