MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Fill-In-The-Draw (FITD) Moscow - Congratulations Boarder35m FTW!

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 10:59 PM   #3
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fill-In-The-Draw (FITD) Moscow

How To Submit Your Picks

I would highly appreciate it if you could send in your picks following the rules below:

1. Please have "NO SPACES" between rounds of a draw (This way, I can simply copy and paste each entrant's picks all in one go)!

2. Please don't make spelling mistakes, there is no need to send seed numbers, player nicknames or country names! Only last names are required, thank you!

3. Please copy from the main draw posted in post #4 of this thread (This will ensure that the chances of making spelling mistakes are kept to an absolute minimum)

If your submitted picks do NOT follow all 3 of the above rules, then I will discard it, I don't have time to go chasing after people who can't follow 3 simple rules.

Please be cooperative by submitting your picks in the correct format, if I spend almost an hour copying and pasting everyone's picks, all I am asking is that each of you submit your picks following the three rules listed above, in most instances, it shouldn't take you more than 5 minutes to double check that your picks are submitted correctly. Thank you.

If you are still unsure of how to send in your picks, please have a look at the following example draws below, I have provided one example of a set of "acceptable" picks AND one example of a set of "unacceptable" picks:

The draw below will be accepted!!!
Code:
ROUND 1
Nadal
Wawrinka
Fish
Melzer
Verdasco
Qualifier
Qualifier
Davydenko
Murray
Stepanek
Baghdatis
Almagro
Lopez
Querrey
Mayer
Youzhny
Soderling
Tipsarevic
Bellucci
Llodra
Cilic
Lu
Isner
Federer
Berdych
Montanes
Garcia-Lopez
Kohlschreiber
Monfils
Gasquet
Ljubicic
Djokovic
ROUND 2
Nadal
Fish
Verdasco
Davydenko
Murray
Almagro
Lopez
Youzhny
Tipsarevic
Bellucci
Cilic
Federer
Montanes
Kohlschreiber
Monfils
Djokovic
ROUND 3
Nadal
Davydenko
Murray
Youzhny
Tipsarevic
Federer
Kohlschreiber
Djokovic
QF
Nadal
Youzhny
Federer
Djokovic
SF
Nadal
Djokovic
F
Djokovic
The draw below will not be accepted (Reasons: 1. Spaces between rounds of a draw & 2. Spelling mistakes of player last names)
Code:
1st round
Nadal 
Wawrinka 
Istonim 
Melzer
Verdasco
Qualifier
Stakhovsky 
Davydenko
Murray
Stepanek
Baghdatis 
Almagro
Lopez 
Querrey 
Mayer 
Youznhy
SOderling
Tipsarevic
Bellucci 
Ferrer
Seppi
Lu 
Isner
Federer
Berdych
Robredo
Garcia-Lopez
Roddick
Monfils
Gasquet
Ljubicic
Djokovic

2nd round
Nadal 
Melzer
Verdasco
Stakhovsky
Murray 
Almagro
Lopez
Youznhy
Soderling
Ferrer
Lu
Federer
Berdych
Roddick
Gasquet
Djokovic

3rd round
Nadal 
Verdasco
Murray 
Youznhy
Ferrer
Federer 
Roddick 
Djokovic

Quaterfinals
Nadal 
Youznhy
Ferrer
Djokovic

Semifinals
Youznhy
Djokovic

Final
Djokovic

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote