MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Grigor in Asia

Thread: Grigor in Asia
View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 07:47 PM   #125
country flag Hypnotize

Hypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grigor in Asia

Quote:
Originally Posted by kr1s71an View Post
I was expecting that. He asked for a medical timeout during his match with Monaco in Tokyo and looks like he have some pain under his right shoulder. He was clearly having that pain again today in the match with Djokovic and I think that is a good decision. Hopefully he will be OK for Basel and Paris and there he will have a chance to get some points, because now he will lose 45 for the QF in Stockholm last year.
At least the injury explains why he didn't serve many aces today. Part of me wants him to take the rest of the season off and really work on his fitness so he starts 2013 in great shape. It's a gamble and he will drop a bit in the rankings but it would probably really help his game.
Hypnotize is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote