MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 ACC Early Fireside Chat (with cocoa & marshmallows). Not the Nominations Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 07:27 PM   #90
country flag Grinder

Grinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Pre-ACC Chat Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I'm not an assclown. I'm one of the few actual intelligent, tennis-smart, personable people, on this forum. This competition is stupid and the only reason I went off last year was the clear-cut homophobic abuse I was receiving.

This forum really sucks now. How immature does a person have to be to "celebrate" something so trivial? Not to mention most of the good posters no longer post.
Anyone who gets so bent out of shape over something as trivial as the ACC is most definitely an assclown and has no life. You're a loser, accept it and move on.