MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 ACC Early Fireside Chat (with cocoa & marshmallows). Not the Nominations Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 08:04 PM   #88
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Pre-ACC Chat Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
don't know who will win but this contest loosing it's aura through the years with permabanning all time greats. Only thing which I know is that anybody who nominates nick the greek disrespecting yourself big time. Imagine, in last few months the guy has made 1000+ posts from which the most intelligent one could be easily matched with random one of 10 years old child with restrictions in development. The guy who is claiming that he is 20+ quoting the posts with " Fixed! " quote and that makes him proud on himself. For his own good just hope he has falsified age count to impress his own kind. I mean, they were and they are much more annoying posters but after every post of his I am stunned with level of sadness which surrounding us
Yup, life is sad for you.The proof of that stares right back at ya every time you look in the mirror.It's quality over quantity, you know.You write very long posts and yet you say very little/almost nothing.It's cute that you wanna present yourself as an intelligent person, but wanting it is not enough.You're just a bitter individual filled with hatred and the sole purpose of your life is to attack and insult other people.It's funny though, after every of your many bans you tone it down, but pretty soon you reveal your true self again.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!