MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 ACC Early Fireside Chat (with cocoa & marshmallows). Not the Nominations Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 06:52 PM   #87
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Pre-ACC Chat Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
as long as i dont have to play im not sure i get the joy of the thing but well we dont understand everything
You can withdraw, but if you do, you can't return back into the competition. Anyways, the safest option is to ignore this part of the forum while it lasts, now it seems civilized, but when it goes into high gear it's not going to be for the fainthearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
will now start posting here regularly to troll the chit out of other trolls
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”

Last edited by Time Violation : 10-10-2012 at 06:58 PM.
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!