MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping #41a - Tashkent - Tuesday OOP is posted

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 04:50 PM   #246
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #41a - Tashkent - Tuesday OOP is posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Guys, I'm honestly sorry, the story is that I had carom. I was unconscious for few hours then I was so shocked, I forgot everything around me. Now I get viber message from someone on the forum and it just remind me that I forgot something. I'm still on hospital anyway and I just got my laptop.

I'm really sorry. Now I would have enough time as I do nothing on the hospital but that's better if the appropriate manager does it and not me.

Please tell me if I can repair something from last days.
I kept asking Amber if she was sure you were all right. She just thought at first you were busy, but when you didn't turn up on the Forum at all I guess that is when she finally realized that I had been right to ask if you were all right all along!