MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Grigor in Asia

Thread: Grigor in Asia
View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 11:05 AM   #117
country flag Hypnotize

Hypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grigor in Asia

He lost 6-3 6-2. I didn't see the match but looking at the stats, he didn't win enough points on Novak's serve or on his own 2nd serve. He could have done with serving more aces which might have put less pressure on his serve and allowed him to get into the match. His biggest problem was dropping serve to love at the start of both sets.

It's one of those matches that he has to learn from and figure out what he needs to improve. My main concern is that his serve is so inconsistent at the moment. He served amazingly well against Gasquet but only managed one ace today. Novak may be the best returner in the game but he should have done better than that. He needs to really work on his serve to get more consistency.
Hypnotize is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote