MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 ACC Early Fireside Chat (with cocoa & marshmallows). Not the Nominations Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 09:46 AM   #41
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Pre-ACC Chat Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver lining View Post
He was banned in April. But he probably still won't win.

I think Filo might have a strong finish and defend his title.
joined in august this year and already knows filov won acc last year. double account alert!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_clay View Post
ok clowns... come out, come out wherever you are...

didn't Filo.V have a mental breakdown last year because of ACC...? i think he will be strong with the bookies along with Looner, Johnny Groove and Big John...
i agree with the market.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
I'd prefer that none of the permabanned posters win. MTF missed its chance with them and now it's too late. Just like the tennis players you refer to as "best player never to win a slam," so it is here. SdG withdrew from the contest, but CD was in the final last year. People had their chance. Now it's gone, just accept it and don't try to "fix" the result. Anyways it's kind of pathetic to go after people who can't defend themselves.
that your fellow federer fans for you.

anyways i nominate looners, mariav and orka_n for my good friend jolangago.
Thanos is offline View My Blog!