MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Livescores (November 2012)

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 04:56 AM   #1867
country flag desigundah

desigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Livescores (October 2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time2burn View Post
nando rolling back the years too bad hes so mentally fragile i still remember that epic ao sf with nadal and that flawless tb he destroyed nadal 7-0 or 7-1 another gonzo
Yeah, what a tournament that was for him. Knocking off Muzza in 5 and Jo in 4 before losing that epic semi to Nadal.

He even went on to have a nice year after that.

Quarters at Miami, IW, Monte Carlo, Barcelona, Rome, Madrid, USO, and Beijing. Round of 16 at Wimby and RG. Even won a title that year. Thats when he was training with Reyes. Confidence at an all time high.

Since then he's become what I consider to be too big for tenis. That along with an inconsistent psyche from not only week to week but from match to match, set to set, game to game and even point to point has left Verdasco with much to be desired.
desigundah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote