MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Hugo Chávez re-elected president in Venezuela

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 12:45 AM   #21
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hugo Chávez re-elected president in Venezuela

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
the place i was born and I've always lived? the place where also my family is from?

chile is the country where unfairness and class differences prevail, a lot more than in the usa for starters.

yet in spite of all the things i disagree about my country, i still love the place and because of that i have a deep conviction to change it for the better in the future. this can't be done by one person. every political change must come as the outcome of social organizations
If you were really suffering, you would leave. Cubans, Venezuelans, Zimbabweans, North Koreans - they happily abandoned the country they were born in for political reasons.

Your only complaint is that people around you are becoming much richer than you, not that your own situation is declining.
Jimnik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote