MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tsonga: Referees always favor top 4

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 12:44 AM   #68
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tsonga: Referees always favor top 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshift36188 View Post
Tsonga might be right, but that's not the mindset I want to see in him. It's not like he is being clearly robbed.
I agree. He should be more focused on improving his BH and ROS.

However, I can also understand him. It must be frustrating to see the same players getting preferential treatment time and again in every respect. That and the USO semis this year must be really depressing for a guy like Jo: to win a Slam, he'd always have to find a way to hit through the best defenders the game has ever seen on super slow surfaces. But that is not enough: playing better than them won't be enough, he needs to play much better than them, just better won't cut it for the reasons we know.

I don't like to see this resignation from Jo, but I'm sure it will not affect his effort to win titles and really someone had to say something. It is obviously demoralizing, he's not getting any help, that's for sure.
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote