MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Toni: "When facing Roger the idea was always to slow down the points"

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 12:30 AM   #136
country flag Topspindoctor

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Toni: "When facing Roger the idea was always to slow down the points"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribalfusion View Post
He gets hate from a few frustrated internet fangirls like yourself. Otherwise looks to me like he gets a lot of positive attention.

Nadal only gets a ton of hate from Noserer fangirls who are bitter that Nadal made the "GOAT" his pigeon and exposed him for a clown that played in a mug era. They try to convince everyone who will listen that Nadal is "hated". Truth is, Nadal is one of the most popular sportsmen in the world. He has 11 slams at 26 years old, has tons of money, better looking and much slimmer girlfriend and is already a legend of the game. Noserertards mad because Nadal humiliated their hero on the big stage time and time again honestly make me laugh.

Nadal - GOAT
Sergiy Stakhovsky - Great purger of evil and talented shotmaker
Berdych aka Twitter GOAT - Nose destroyer

2004-2007 = weakest tennis era
2011 = dark age of tennis

2008/2010/2013 = Greatest years of tennis.
Topspindoctor is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote