MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tour Taking It's Toll on Tomic?

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 01:00 AM   #46
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tour Taking It's Toll on Tomic?

move along people... nothing to see here...

all there is here to see is NardDog speaking the truth... the tour gospel... what's wrong with that...? you'd have to be some kind of tool not to realise that you need a lot of miles in your legs before you crack the tour... and lo and behold, The NardDog already has... you'd have to have shit for brains not to know that the average age of top 100 tour players is getting older pretty much year on year, that's a fact... its just how hard the tour is... the young body needs to harden the f**k up... but i am never surprised at how low the comprehension levels of the mtf poster falls, pretty much year on year... though i am surprised by who they are in this thread...

NardDog just tellin it like it is... move along people...
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote