MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 11:01 PM   #2923
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
Well alot of people had AIDS, but they assume only blacks and gay people have it which is so not true, AIDS should never be a joke because i see people and hear from people that they die from it and it was spreading like wildfire. That word to me really offends me and i take that word sensitively and no one including yourself should use it as a joke. I dont like it when people use "piggy roast" either, to me its so annoying and stupidity because Rafa is not a pig, hes a human being who deserves respect. But back on the name calling part. I'm not super mad because if i was then i wouldnt be talking to you like i am doing now. As a rafa fan we have been through enough shit as it is with these fools in GM.
Well in the States, it's used as a joke all the time and most of the time not by me. Even in my household the joke is used. Now that I think about it, it is not good and I've learned a lesson. But I don't see why I should get an infraction for that, while people don't get infractions for "piggy roast"...

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!