MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 11:59 PM   #2922
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Maybe it's a cultural difference, because here it really is taken lightly Isn't it worse to say "piggy roast" because that symbolizes death? AIDS is a disease, and just by saying someone has a disease doesn't sound offensive to me imho.
Well alot of people had AIDS, but they assume only blacks and gay people have it which is so not true, AIDS should never be a joke because i see people and hear from people that they die from it and it was spreading like wildfire. That word to me really offends me and i take that word sensitively and no one including yourself should use it as a joke. I dont like it when people use "piggy roast" either, to me its so annoying and stupidity because Rafa is not a pig, hes a human being who deserves respect. But back on the name calling part. I'm not super mad because if i was then i wouldnt be talking to you like i am doing now. As a rafa fan we have been through enough shit as it is with these fools in GM.