MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Epic videos

Thread: Epic videos
View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 11:53 PM   #26
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Epic videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnriqueIG8 View Post
What exactly was embarrassing at this video? Roger crying?
Rog himself commented on that ceremony with him bursting out in tears as it happend, as indeed being 'embarrassing'.

I cannot help but agree with him - as it was indeed embarrassing! - with this little difference, that I think that it may well have been an even more embarrassing moment for him (and of course a source of laughter and even more debile comments of him 'taking away the spotlight' from certain Rafatards ()), had he not himself admitted it being embarrassing indeed.

Rafa himself showed his worth there, and showed how silly it is to mock Fed for what happened and it's one of the multiple reasons why I *still!* consider myself a fan of his/the both of them.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote