MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Grigor in Asia

Thread: Grigor in Asia
View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 08:58 PM   #112
country flag kr1s71an

kr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grigor in Asia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
He needs to go into this match believing he can win it and going for his shots. If he plays defensively, Novak will dominate the rallies. Even though I'm a huge Novak fan, Grigor is my favourite player and I'm hoping for an upset.
Yes, he really needs to do that, but he also have to keep that thought no matter what the score is and keep fighting until the last point and not give up after losing the first set, if he gets broken or something like that. I think right now Grigor won't be able to challenge Nole and I expect something like 6-3 6-2 win for Nole, but I'll be really happy if Grisho makes me shove those words back into my mouth!

Good luck to him and hopefully he will show us what he is capable of. The most normal thing is that Grigor will lose tomorrow, but I think that will be a great experience for him and if I'm not mistaken I think some months ago he said in an interview that he wants to face Djokovic (that was probably when Nole was still number 1 in the world) and now he will have that chance

Singles: [Rank: #24, Highest: #20]
2014: W: Indian Wells Masters
2012: W: Rio De Janeiro CH

Doubles: [Rank: #102, Highest: #45], Partnering with YEBRA
2014: W: Bucharest
2013: W: Chennai, Delray Beach, Tunis CH
2012: W: Dallas CH, St. Remy CH, Rio De Janeiro CH, Geneva CH
2011: W: Atlanta
kr1s71an is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote