MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tour Taking It's Toll on Tomic?

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 02:21 PM   #1
country flag TennisMindCamp
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

TennisMindCamp has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMindCamp has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMindCamp has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMindCamp has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMindCamp has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMindCamp has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMindCamp has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMindCamp has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMindCamp has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMindCamp has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMindCamp has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tour Taking It's Toll on Tomic?

And now... the fast and furious tour causes another one to bite the dust.

This time it's Tomic. Here's another talented player addressing the grueling intensity and length of the tennis season and how it's been affecting his game.

Quote:
"It's been a long year," he said. "I played a lot of tournaments. Haven't had time to rest. I think I only rested one week after Roland Garros.

"I think it was the wrong sort of move that I made. I think it's costing me now the last few months. My performance has not been as good."
Quote:
"Today I gave 100 percent in the first set. I felt in the second set, my 100 percent wasn't even close to where it should be... the mental skill is one of my biggest problems."
What do you guys think? Do we need to scale back the amount of games these guys are playing? Maybe move to a best of 3 format?

...We don't want these awesome talents too burn out too quickly after all.

"Take Your Tennis Game To The Next Level With Free Winning Tips, Tricks, And Strategies!"
Tennis Tips (Video)

Last edited by TennisMindCamp : 10-09-2012 at 02:43 PM.
TennisMindCamp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote