MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping #41a - Tashkent - Tuesday OOP is posted

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 01:31 PM   #185
country flag Tristanslav

Tristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #41a - Tashkent - Tuesday OOP is posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfar View Post
Ok, so I play a LL in 1st round, right? Curious fact I can be out in 1st round or in QF in the same day...

Shame about that mistake, Tristanslav. Sometimes you don't remember where you commit, worse if you're in a hurry week or so.
Aah, it's one of those things. I'm not really bothered by the singles, but I think it's really unfair to Nadie, who didn't even commit on Rennes, or confirm the doubles pairing.

It only happened because I don't have time to do anything on here, and am doing all my posting from my phone. I mixed up Mons and Rennes, stupidly.

Good luck in the rest of it. I'm going to retire from TT after Moscow, I don't like making mistakes that affect other people, and my life isn't going to change in the short term, so it's better if I leave the game I think.

Good luck in the rest of the tournament all.

Oh, and apologies, again to my partner. If you want to switch partners in Moscow I understand. Sorry to let you down.

SINGLES : FINAL UMAG 2012
WINNER SAN MARINO 2012 CH
DOUBLES :
WINNER FERGANA 2012 CH W/NADIE
WINNER PRAGUE 2012 CH W/NADIE
WINNER SAN MARINO 2012 CH W/NADIE
WINNER MARRAKECH 2012 CH W/IGORCHE
WINNER BRAUNSCHWEIG 2012 CH W/ORANGEHAT
Tristanslav is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote