MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 12:17 PM   #2558
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Just when you think that the election campaigns in your country are twisted, you notice that Big Bird is an issue in the US presidential campaign.
(we have local elections next Sunday)

I loved Big Bird, although our Big Bird is blue and is called Pino.

I always wondered why our Big Bird looks differently, but in an article about Mitt Romney's quote, they explained that this was a requirement. Foreign tv shows could bring their version of Sesame Street on tv but Big Bird had to look differently. Odd.

When I was a toddler, Pino had a male voice. The current Pino has a female voice. The current Pino just sounds totally wrong to me.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!