MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - season 2012 is complete - thanks everyone for managing

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 09:57 AM   #1425
country flag Tristanslav

Tristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - Need manager for November

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marto View Post
I think he should be replace eith LL in singles and doubles.
He should playbin Rennes.
Hang on, I definately shouldn't be playing Rennes, as I never committed to singles there. I explained above that the doubles commitment was a mistake, as I clicked on the incorrect link. It's actually a mistake by the manager of that thread that he put me in singles, and should never have entered the doubles team either, as my partner didn't confirm on there.

Obviously I accept that I double committed in doubles, and have explained above that it was an honest error. Is this the decision of the board then? Did me and my partner get kicked out of Tashkent?

SINGLES : FINAL UMAG 2012
WINNER SAN MARINO 2012 CH
DOUBLES :
WINNER FERGANA 2012 CH W/NADIE
WINNER PRAGUE 2012 CH W/NADIE
WINNER SAN MARINO 2012 CH W/NADIE
WINNER MARRAKECH 2012 CH W/IGORCHE
WINNER BRAUNSCHWEIG 2012 CH W/ORANGEHAT
Tristanslav is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote