MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 Live Commentary

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 07:34 AM   #2010
country flag Tactim

Tactim has a reputation beyond reputeTactim has a reputation beyond reputeTactim has a reputation beyond reputeTactim has a reputation beyond reputeTactim has a reputation beyond reputeTactim has a reputation beyond reputeTactim has a reputation beyond reputeTactim has a reputation beyond reputeTactim has a reputation beyond reputeTactim has a reputation beyond reputeTactim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Live Commentary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimnik View Post
If Nishi loses this set he should tank the 3rd. Not worth risking another injury over 35 ranking points.
He's actually defending 360 points here since he was at the semis the previous year, so he's got a lot on the line to defend.

That being said he did have the trainer out a couple times to rub cream and massage his calf so it's still bothering him. The more he scrambled out there against Wu the more I did feel that it wouldn't be so good for his left leg. I can only hope he'll have a quick match against Querrey because he'll have to face Berdych, and Tsonga if he gets through Berdych. Thankfully the two seeded players in his draw are ones he has winning records against.
Tactim is offline View My Blog!