MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 07:06 AM   #2549
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

There's this big hoopla in the media here about a football player Legaer.

He plays in a Russian team where he earns a fortune (I think he earns about € 1,8 million a year or so). When he's back in Belgium, he drives a Porsche. This weekend, with too much alcohol in his system, he mistook the gas pedal for the brake pedal and smashed into a petrol station.

After having parked his car in the petrol station, he stepped out of the car with a huge smile on his face. While walking away, he said that he was going to pay the damages (about € 300.000) at some later time. The police caught him and let him spend the night in jail.

The crazy part is that it's not the first time he's done something like that. Some time ago, he drove another (quite expensive but not like a Porsche) car against somebody's house, destroying the garden fence, the garden shed and part of a wall of the house.

Clearly, didn't learn from his mistake.

Another gem from the same player:
one of his tattoos:

It should be "veni vidi vinci" (I came, I saw, I conquered) but the plonker had "vini vidi vinci" tattood on his arm. (vini = wine)

His girlfriend warned him about the mistake but he refused to believe that it should have been veni vidi vinci.

Reminds me of Mario Balotelli who clearly didn't realise that setting of fireworks in your house isn't a great idea.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!