MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - season 2012 is complete - thanks everyone for managing

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 04:33 AM   #1419
country flag Tristanslav

Tristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - Need manager for November

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESimp View Post
So today I noticed that Tristanslav had committed to both Tashkent and Rennes. He committed for only doubles in Rennes and I put him in Singles too (which he didn't accidentally commit too).

He committed first for Rennes, but then committed for Tashkent. His partner is in the clear as he only committed for Tashkent.

However, for him it was a double commitment to only doubles. Does that result in a zero for both singles and doubles for the week?
Hi guys

Genuine mistake. I believe i committed to doubles in rennes last week, thinking it was the thread to Mons from the previous week. This explains why i only entered doubles ( because i thought i was already registered, as i thought the thread was for mons) and why nadie never registered herself. It also explains why i havent looked at the thread since and didnt realise i was double committed.

Obviously i understand there are rules, and i apologise for the mistake and accept any sanction handed to me. I would ask though, that nadia is left alone though, as the mistake was 100 percent mine.
Its obvious i havent done it to gain some advantage, as i have made no attempt to play one of the events in question, and the event i,ve ended up playing is the one im seeded lower for in both singles and doubles!
I hope you guys recognise that I/we are very dependable with our tipping etc, week after week, and that this is the first time in over a year of playing that ive made this mistake. Its probably because im doing everything off my phone the last week although thats not an excuse. Anyway, apologies again.

SINGLES : FINAL UMAG 2012
WINNER SAN MARINO 2012 CH
DOUBLES :
WINNER FERGANA 2012 CH W/NADIE
WINNER PRAGUE 2012 CH W/NADIE
WINNER SAN MARINO 2012 CH W/NADIE
WINNER MARRAKECH 2012 CH W/IGORCHE
WINNER BRAUNSCHWEIG 2012 CH W/ORANGEHAT
Tristanslav is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote