MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Chick-fil-A brand rating drops 30+ points after boycott of company.

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 08:21 PM   #40
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chick-fil-A brand rating drops 30+ points after boycott of company.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
I don't think we have them in Canada. But perception means little. It is sales that matter.

But I was interested to see that they were miles ahead of other fast foods in perception, before the present situation. So they must have a good product. Eventually the public will put the real good taste of the chicken before the figurative bad taste left by the owner's charitable donations. I doubt if the taste of the chicken has changed.

Only sales figures matter and I would be surprised if they have dropped significantly.
I would boycott the place except I never ate there before or thought of eating there. Also, I don't know anyone who has eaten there. It's one of those mysterious places to me -- sort of like Applebees -- they stay open and people seem to eat there, but I never know of anyone who eats there. For instance, Denny's. It's not where I would choose to eat, but I have eaten there several times and I know people who have eaten there. So, it's not like I totally avoid crap eating places, yet Chick-a-fil remains a mystery. I kin of doubt that the food is terrific because I never have heard anyone talking about it ever

Ops! I can never get the name of this place right. Chick-Fil-A. Name makes no sense.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote