MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Djokovic hasn't beaten a fellow member of the Big 4 since early June...

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 07:47 PM   #64
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Djokovic hasn't beaten a fellow member of the Big 4 since early June...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
A slump? Well, a QF showing in USO was not good. But the Cincinnatti win was convincing. I'd say it takes more than one poor tournament to constitute a slump. But I guess we'll see how Shanghai goes.

By the way, this thread was about Djokovic, you probably shouldn't discuss Federer here, plenty of other threads for that.
FAIL post.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote