MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Football Zone

Thread: Football Zone
View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 06:49 PM   #2805
country flag Grinder

Grinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by selyoink View Post
Eddie Johnson? Really? I thought we had seen the last of that mug. Those are some high quality strikers. I'm no Altidore fan but at least he plays in Europe and is having a good season, even if Dutch defenses are putrid. Fortunately the fixtures are favorable.

Yeah, I don't really follow the MLS but apparently he's having a good season. Apart from the striker situation, this is one of the better lineups we've had in a while.

GK - Howard and Guzan are starters for Everton and Villa respectively

DF - Bocanegra (starter for Racing Santander, second division, but still a solid level of competition), Cameron (a lot of Stoke City fans think he's been one of their top 2-3 players so far this year), Cherundolo (captain of Hannover), Johnson (one of the better fullbacks in the Bundesliga), Castillo (starter for the best team in Mexico)

Mid - Williams (starter for Hoffenheim), Bradley (starter for Roma), Jones (starter for Schalke), Jose Torres (scrub)

FW - Gatt (only 21 and one of the best players on Molde, 1st in Norway currently), Gomez (mediocre), Wondolowski and Johnson (MLS ), Dempsey (starter for Spurs)