MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Football Zone

Thread: Football Zone
View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 04:59 PM   #2804
country flag selyoink

selyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
Klinsmann snubs Jozy Altidore for our next two WCQ matches.

It's extremely disrespectful to leave out the most in form American player who's currently tearing up the Dutch league. Sure he hasn't performed that well for the NT the last few times, but you can't expect him to when he gets absolutely no service in the box. Looks like we'll have to try to qualify with Eddie Johnson, Herculez Gomez, and Chris Wondolowski up front...pathetic.
Eddie Johnson? Really? I thought we had seen the last of that mug. Those are some high quality strikers. I'm no Altidore fan but at least he plays in Europe and is having a good season, even if Dutch defenses are putrid. Fortunately the fixtures are favorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death
i add value to mtf. mtf needs me far more than i need mtf. i have even been offered money (a small monthy salary) to hang out and chill at a couple of other forums.
selyoink is offline View My Blog!