MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 05:27 PM   #2542
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
The leaves are turning in the northern part of the state at altitude, and ours should be peaking fairly soon. I'm going to go over to Colorado and drive around to catch their fall season.
Sounds lovely. The leaves are turning colours here too and daytime highs are in the 50s or 60s (12-19C, approx.).

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
The crash of the Yaroslavl ice hockey team. I read recently that neither of the pilots should have been flying, one had falcified his certificate and the other one didn't have enough training to fly this plane. Horrible tragedy.
That's awful. I hadn't heard that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
I read about the falsified certificate too. It's inexcusable. Such a tragedy.

Remember there was a Latvian player on the plane, Karlis Skrastins? Well, it's become a bit of an ugly story here about who gets the compensation money. It's the widow versus the brother as I understand it. I haven't been following it much but I think I'm on the widow's side, she seems like a nice person and she has 3 daughters to take care of. There's also a new book about Karlis, it just came out, and apparently it contains the other side of the story. That whole business is sad. The widow lives in the US and she said she's been going to therapy three times a week with her daughters.
It's such a shame that a tragedy has resulted in further tearing apart a family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Dieing of food poisoning here

saulo can have my Rafa wallpapers collection
Hilde my shoes collection
Evita my jewelry( i can feel she's a bling-bling lady)
Betty can have Petru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
The mayor, Freddy Thielemans, said that in these current days of demographic boom, the limitation on the number of kids per family should be open to discussion.

He was already criticised heavily for it, though.
I don't know anything about this. He means in Belgium?

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Petru just started his guitar lessons, he's really enthusiastic about it
That's great. I think it's great that you're getting him involved in such a variety of activities.