MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The best looking current player?

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 03:31 PM   #854
country flag Sophitia36

Sophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The best looking current player?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
Who is Ben Barnes?
Ben Barnes is an English actor who also happens to be one of the loveliest celebs on the planet.

Sadly enough, he's not had any big hits so far, apart from Prince Caspian (Narnia 2). He's been in a couple of good indie movies that aren't really famous, and in a couple of other films that could have been good but always had big flaws (like Dorian Gray). I heard recently that he was having a little more success in London as a stage actor, but I did not have the opportunity to check out those plays for myself unfortunately.
Well anyway, I wouldn't quote him as one of my favourite actors because he does not have an impressive filmography just yet. I wouldn't rank him as high as Daniel Day-Lewis, Johnny Depp, or Takeshi Kaneshiro, who also used to be "pretty boys" but have demonstrated more than enough talent to be taken seriously.
Ben Barnes hasn't yet, but in his interviews I find him smart, witty and as lovely as anyone can be. Plus, he's got the best smile in the world.

Oh and also, he's kind of famous for having eyes so dark that some people believe he has no pupils
Sophitia36 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote