MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Hugo Chávez re-elected president in Venezuela

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 02:55 PM   #11
country flag Tommy_Vercetti

Tommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hugo Chávez re-elected president in Venezuela

It's funny, no one you talk to in Venezuela likes Chavez. They hate him passionately. I mean everyone you talk to from there.

But is anyone really surprised?

Or that you know his failure to eliminate term limits would stop him? Let me guess, they had another vote on it and he won by a huge margin by turning out the dregs of society.

This is a good thing in one area, that being that more of the best people will be leaving the country and coming here. They have already had a huge brain drain and I think that losing even more of their business leaders and their capitol will further sink the country into the crime-ridden cesspool that it has already become. And the people deserve it, so that is def a good thing.