MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Top 10 Favourite Retired Players (Marat wins 3rd consecutive time)

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 02:02 PM   #142
country flag Eden
We know how it feels

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Top 10 Favourite Retired Players (4th update in post #110)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombrerero loco View Post
10- Olivier Patience
He is still active, playing Challengers and F-tournaments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset of Age View Post
Doris, I vaguely remember having posted before in this thread, but after your kind invitation I couldn't resist perhaps posting again. There might well be some changes since the former time I posted, there are just too many great players of whom I have fond memories.
The list is subject to change at any given moment.
Well, the last time you posted 2007 in the favorite players thread which was a general thread for active and retired players.

As I know that you won't decide between Roger and Rafa anyway in an active players thread I just thought to suggest you to post in the retired players thread instead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex999 View Post
Never in doubt that Safin is winning this, lol.
I guess we have to wait until Roger retires to see a new winner in this section

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex999 View Post
I'm just surprised that Borg is ranked so low (11) . I guess too many young guys who never had a chance to watch his matches.
Could be the reason, yes.

I started to watch tennis after he retired for the first time and don't really remember that much from his comeback try in the 90ies.

What surprises me a bit is to see Wilander being ranked so low.

He was one of THE players in the 80ies but apparently people these days only think of him as a commentator on Eurosport.
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote