MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - How the US government armed Mexican drug cartels

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 04:08 AM   #34
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How the US government armed Mexican drug cartels

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
maybe not in the israeli cties but there is one in gaza. then again, that's a matter for another thread
From all the things I have wrote to u this is the only line u took? Again u think u know but really u don't.

But it makes u feel like ur righting for the weak and undergoes so I won't that it from u.

Keep ur siggy if it makes u feel good to have it, just add near it p.s the intifada was the coz of 5955 killed but still a great voice.

This is the reason ppl dont take ur thread seriously bc u don't comment when someone just show that u don't really know what ur talking about.

Keep blaming the west, it's so much cooler then Russia, china, Latin America or the tab world.
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote