MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 02:05 AM   #602
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Ok. Just off the top of my head Chihuahua, Monterrey, Durango, Veracruz and Guadalupe are no go zones. Mexico City is better, but there are those kidnappings where they take you to the ATM to withdraw money.

Looking them up.

Culiacan is right in the midst of the Sinaloa cartel's territory.
Ciudad Mendoza -- I can't really find it -- seems to be in the state of Veracruz.
Satillo is on the outskirts of Monterrey, so no.
Toluca looks to be about 40 or 50 km from Mexico City. It's in Mexico State. Not good, but not as bad as the northern part of the country.
Xalapa is in the state of Veracruz -- about 100 km from Veracruz.
Torreon -- way too far north -- and ditto for Gomez Placio. It's right by Torreon.

Can they not choose cities in the Yucatan peninsula?

Minatitlán is in the state of Veracruz, but it i much further to the south and edging over to the Yucatan peninsula. It's close to the gulf of mexico.
star is offline View My Blog!