MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Which USO win was more impressive/deserving? Delpo or Murray?

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 11:39 PM   #57
country flag tennishero

tennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond reputetennishero has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which USO win was more impressive/deserving? Delpo or Murray?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tag View Post
djokovic a ballbasher

del potro faced doublefaulterer in that 2009 final

he had the match handed to him by doublefaulterer's choking

emotionalabuserer cried and swore for roddick, but still lost the match

murray had to beat an in form berdych (who only shows up against olderer) in the semis, and beat both the wind and the best hard court player in the world in the final

murray's is more impressive, easily
doublefaulterer?? you are ridiculous.
the only double faults i remember are 2 consecutive ones from delpo to hand federer the third set at 5-6.

its no science, pushers have it much easier over shot makers in awkward/windy conditions. this summer, the stars truly aligned for mugray. as i said before, that olympic final was won in the semis.
tennishero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote