MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 11:17 PM   #599
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I started a ragu this morning. So much chopping and cooking before it can be put to simmer. But now it is simmering and will be there for hours.

Now, I have to clean the kitchen. I put all the dirty dishes in the washer, but now, the kitchen really needs to be scrubbed from tip to toe and counters cleared off of collected debris and floors cleaned etc. etc.

I don't want to.

But there is a bright blue sky and cool breeze and all in all it's a lovely day.
I stayed away from making complicate things from scratch for a long time
Lee is offline View My Blog!