MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Chick-fil-A brand rating drops 30+ points after boycott of company.

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 08:14 PM   #18
country flag Tommy_Vercetti

Tommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chick-fil-A brand rating drops 30+ points after boycott of company.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Of seven reputable polls in the US in 2012, one had for 47%, against 43%, 13% undecided. The other six polls all had over 50% of the population in favour.

So when you say ''vast majority opposes'' you are just being ridiculous. Where are your data to show the vast majority in opposition?
Polls are twisted. I'm so sick to death of people citing them as facts or evidence. 13% undecided my ass. Every single place they have a public vote on this issue, it's overwhelmingly against. The states that have allowed gay marriage have done it without the people voting, for good reason. It wouldn't pass. Whatever a poll said about it. 31 states I believe the last time I read about a vote on this issue. It failed from California to the South. It was the legislatures in Vermont, New York and etc... that decided to allow it. Even those very liberal states knew the public would vote against it. So it was done as quietly (and cowardly) as possible. It's an issue I fail to understand, but the majority of the public opposes it for whatever reason, that's just fact. So demonizing a businessman for opposing gay marriage and the press making it seem like he's some sort of oddball hatemonger is just a reflection of why no one has any faith in the media.

Last edited by Tommy_Vercetti : 10-07-2012 at 09:01 PM.
Tommy_Vercetti is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote