MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - What Does Your Birth Date Mean For Your Love Life?

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 05:34 PM   #73
country flag HKz
Hakeem

HKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What Does Your Birth Date Mean For Your Love Life?

July 17

You love being in love... so much so that it's very hard for you to be single.
Unfortunately, it's difficult for you to stay in love over time. Too many people intrigue you!
Only your true love will be able to keep you interested over time.

Number of Times You'll Have Your Heart Broken: 4

You are most compatible with people born on the 8th, 17th, and 26th of the month.

Coincidentally, my wife's birthday is on June 17, so the compatibility aspect is correct, but then again, for any number it'll match you with others with the same number anyways.. But as far as the description, I would say it seems pretty accurate to what I feel.