MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Chick-fil-A brand rating drops 30+ points after boycott of company.

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 04:37 PM   #10
country flag Tommy_Vercetti

Tommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chick-fil-A brand rating drops 30+ points after boycott of company.

This only tells you how strongly rooted the bias in the media is.

The vast majority of the population opposes gay marriage (I'm not one of them, I think it's utterly ridiculous), but it's such a huge issue when one person in a position of financial power says it, and all of a sudden they make it seem like the company's reputation is hurt and etc.., etc..

It's all propaganda and lies. Most people don't care in the least what a businessman says, anymore than they do some what some Hollywood airhead parrots. People don't boycott Ben & Jerry's because the owners are far-left twits. But the media makes it into a negative discussion when it involves a social conservative issue. It's sickening.

The only image this has really hurt is the gay community again. Like the black community when they turn out to support thugs. They do nothing but reinforce the worst stereotypes when they choose to show up at CFA and engage in disgusting behavior and refusing to allow other people to have other opinions. They can't tolerate dissent of any kind. The gay "leadership" is behind only academia in terms of its intellectual intolerance.

Last edited by Tommy_Vercetti : 10-07-2012 at 04:44 PM.
Tommy_Vercetti is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote