MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Fill-In-The-Draw (FITD) Beijing - Manager/FITD GOAT Freak3yman84 Wins!

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 03:59 PM   #92
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fill-In-The-Draw (FITD) Beijing - Manager/FITD GOAT Freak3yman84 Wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
You did both? Double Congrats then
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy DoubleD View Post
Thanks, but i'll be happy enough if I can get some points thie weeks to qualify for WTF. But it seems almost imposible. And about the managers, we are still good. Doubles TT was cancelled last weeks because of the lack of managers. Here we didn't do it thanks to people like you
Thanks Mae

I'm trying to sneak in as an alternate That'll be a tough tourney to manage, we might have to have 2 managers on it
Really? I thought DTT had a lot of managers?! That sucks Yeah, I didn't want to skip any tourneys. I remember one week I managed 3 (!) Your help is much appreciated too

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote