MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Shanghai R1: Klizan def. Bellucci 6-3 6-4

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 01:49 PM   #8
country flag flexeter

flexeter has a reputation beyond reputeflexeter has a reputation beyond reputeflexeter has a reputation beyond reputeflexeter has a reputation beyond reputeflexeter has a reputation beyond reputeflexeter has a reputation beyond reputeflexeter has a reputation beyond reputeflexeter has a reputation beyond reputeflexeter has a reputation beyond reputeflexeter has a reputation beyond reputeflexeter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shanghai R1: Klizan def. Bellucci 6-3 6-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satasonic View Post
Of course I didnt watch the match, but Klizan is going to eventually make me a fan. Ive watched the match against Youzhny and was impressed by his shotmaking and powerful. To the slovaks- Did he give any interviews? Is he a likeable guy?
He seemed to me a bit arrogant a year ago or so, but the work with Karol Kucera seems to be paying off, because he looks more down to earth lately and is pretty popular in the media after his St Petersburg win. Already arranged an exho with Djokovic (and doubles Klizan/Hrbaty vs Djokovic/Vajda) in Bratislava. Looking forward to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bac9I_PoroB View Post
No ? Is this true ? What is the source? BBC TV? I bet two my salaries
flexeter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote