MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The BOLD PREDICTIONS thread

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 02:07 PM   #162
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nishikori will win a slam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taejin View Post
Nishikori played well this time last year too, semis in Shanghai and F in Basel, but he didn't build too much on that.
Yes he had great results, but I didn't really think the quality of his tennis was that good... well not compared to Tokyo anyway. Around that time last year, he was nowhere near that kind of form he showed there.

I mean come on... In Shanghai, he almost got blown off the court by Haase (think he trailed like 0-6, 1-4 before Haase mugged it up badly), not to mention struggles against Giraldo, then finally getting smoked by Murray. To be honest, I felt that he BS'ed his way to the SF anyway, but it was a good result for him. In Basel, he struggled against Kukushkin , and he got pretty fortunate against an ailing Nole. I'm pretty certain that Kei's form at the moment wouldn't allow him to struggle like that. But oh well. The question is, can he keep up his "new and improved" form?
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote