MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - How the US government armed Mexican drug cartels

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 12:42 PM   #29
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How the US government armed Mexican drug cartels

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
and the rich western fat cats will have no more chilean fish to eat...

i know you're simply trying to be provocative but without wanting to, you expose a sad reality of how the world operates. the chilean fishing industry is controled by a handful of rich families who are exploding our sea. i'd talk about that subject here but it's something too local for the likes of you to care.

not much of a wine guy myself but the chilean wine is top notch. it is reported though that the vast majority of the wine that is exported fits the presentation criterion you propose. producers find it more profitable to export low quality wine than high quality, which is kind of intriguing. still, you can find some good stuff out there too.
Humourless as usual.

Myself and my business partner have exclusive rights for Central America to one of Chile's main labels. It comes in by the container load and goes straight to hotels to satisfy the taste of tourists on cheap package deals.
Curiously enough, their biggest exports are to Ireland. The owners were perplexed though, about why it is almost all half bottles. I was able to clear that up for them. When Irish men go to the pub they drink beer and Guinness and talk football, while their girlfriends are supplied with a half bottle of cheap wine, while they wait for their men to take them home.