MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - China Open Final :: Djokovic d. Tsonga 7-6(4) 6-2

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 12:24 PM   #60
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: China Open Final :: Djokovic d. Tsonga 7-6(4) 6-2

To be clear about all these bullshitting wars between Djokotards and Fedtards about the fact that one of them would have got "easier points" than the other :

Tournaments that will count in Djokovic's ranking breakdown in a few weeks and will not for Fed :
MonteCarlo-Toronto-Beijing, and probably Paris-Bercy

Tournaments that will count in Federer's ranking breakdown in a few weeks and will not for Djoko :
Rotterdam-Basel-Halle

My opinion is that the Djoko's ones were easier to get more points (as they give many more points), and that a 1000-point difference between Djoko and Fed could be associated with Toronto.

BUT Madrid having been special this year balances things imo and then I fuck off all theories : rankings are just correct, and Djoko fairly now leads the Race by 1500 points.

But saying that Fed got more points from MM tournaments is just bullshit, esp. as I think that Fed and Murray will be in Basel as they entered, and I don't think they will be in Paris-Bercy.

Great win by Djokovic over Tsonga today as I already said